[humanser] Stupid licensing questions

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 03:34:23 UTC 2017

Thank you Lisa! I wish I had done this year's earlier but somehow we grow wiser with age, some faster than others. It took me a long time to catch on that Hadley was a good option but not the best for me. I could say it was my stubborn Norwegian in me, but that partial thing gets you into trouble sometimes too.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/cory.j.mcmahon%