[humanser] Genogram and culturegram accessibility

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 18:13:53 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

For an upcoming social work class focused on working with individuals and
families, I am required to complete a biopsychosocial assessment on myself.
This assessment must include a genogram and culturegram. As I have not done
research on these items, I'm wondering if someone could share more
information and and alert me to any accessibility concerns?

Thanks as always for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful weekend!

Best wishes, Miranda