[humanser] Pearson Vue comes through--fortified by Academic Review

Dr.Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Mon Jul 31 04:56:07 UTC 2017

Hoping trending truly occurs.
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Ally Matt [mailto:ally.matt0 at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 12:38 PM
To: Human Services Division Mailing List
Cc: Dr.Mary Chappell; chappellm at bishopireton.org;
VUETestingService at Pearson.com; Annette Carr; Douglas Chappell; vanessa c;
Cicely Tatum-Johnson; Douglas Chappell; Academic Review;
sally at academicreview.com
Subject: Re: [humanser] Pearson Vue comes through--fortified by Academic
Review

Congratulations!! That is a huge accomplishment! I am so glad that you were
able to use jaws to take the test. Maybe that will start a trend for other
people being able to do that too. I remember taking it with the reader Who
couldn't pronounce half of the words on the test. Again, congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone