[humanser] future outlook for adaptive tech in HS fields

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Wed Jun 14 17:20:25 UTC 2017

Fortunately, you will have time to investigate the various software
packages clinics use before you have to start using it. Don't hesitate
to ask your state blindness agency for consultation as soon as you know
what kind of software you'll be using. Let your screen reader support
folks know if the problem cannot be cleared up by scripting. Maybe
you'll be fortunate enough for someone to come and visit you and look at
perhaps other computer issues such as processor speed, memory, etc.

Wish I'd known all these things 15 months ago.

Cheryl Wade, MA, LLPC, CRC