[humanser] Wishing you all who are mothers

deborahgm9958 at gmail.com deborahgm9958 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 03:28:21 UTC 2017

Hi Mary,

You sent me the email address sometime ago for Candice Chapman.  However, after several tries my email never went through and I was not able to make contact with her. I'm wondering if you could give her my phone number and have her call me or give her my email address and have her send me an email. Thank you. Here is my phone number. I 901-262-1878.

Deborah Carter

Sent from my iPad