[humanser] CItation managers and Jaws or NVDA

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 00:52:16 UTC 2017

Hi,
My husband and I use Perrla with JAWS. Although you need to use the JAWS
cursor when using the functions of the citation manager itself, everything
is normal Microsoft Word functionality. You're only using Perrla for
reference management, formatting, and creating essay stubs.
I hope this helps, and have a wonderful weekend!

Best wishes, Miranda