[humanser] Reminder of Legislative and Advocacy Committee Conference Call Tonight, Sunday, March 12, at 8PM EST

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 05:27:43 UTC 2017

Hello Human Services members, listers, and fellow Federationists,

I am writing to send out another reminder that the Legislative and
Advocacy Committee of the Human Services Division will be meeting
tonight (Sunday) at 8pm Eastern time.

We will be discussing such topics as a recap from Washington Seminar
and the future goals of this committee.

To participate please call
513-386-0000
Access Code:
 554254#

We hope you can join us!

Best wishes,

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.