[humanser] Diagnostic assessments

Rebecca Arrowood rmarrowood12 at me.com
Sat Mar 18 22:55:50 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I am wondering how you all complete paper diagnostic assessments?   I have to use the caapé 5, which is a really good tool but it is a paper assessment and not accessible. I was able to find a preview copy version online by the publisher that surprisingly works with my screen reader so I can use that during session along with my CCTV to record the clients answers.   I have emailed the publisher and I will call Monday asking if they have an alternative or more accessible format available.

I am just wondering how everyone house typically complete assessments? Do you have other administrative staff administer the assessment with your client for you?

Thanks,
Rebecca Arrowood