[humanser] Education and Development Committee Conference call Wednesday, March 22, at 7:00 PM EST

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 21:14:34 UTC 2017

Hello Human Services Division members, other listers, and fellow Federationists,

I am writing to inform you that the Education and Development Committee of the Human Services Division will be meeting Wednesday evening at 7pm Eastern time.

We will be discussing the future goals of this committee and looking ahead toward our national convention in Orlando..

To participate please call 513-386-0000
Access Code: 554254
pound.
I hope you can join us!

All the Best,

Mary Ann Robinson, Committee Chair

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines us or our future. We can live the life we want; blindness is not what holds us back.