[humanser] Diagnostic assessments

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 20 00:49:21 UTC 2017

Hi:

If you have a scanner your problems are solved.

It has been my practice for decades to scan forms, such as your caapé 5,
have the scanner translate it into a Word or Notepad document, then move it
to my braillenote.  It takes a few minutes, but is relatively easy.

It does take a program such as OpenBook or Kurtzweil and a braille
notetaker;  but, for me it has been one of the smoother fits.