[humanser] Seeking suggestions

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 20:25:18 UTC 2017

You really can't ask about accessibility until you get the job unless you've
build up good rapport with a perspective employer, or if that particular
employer has hired persons who are Blind before.  You could do research to
discover the most accessible forms of the clinical software, then steer
towards companies who use that, which may limit you some, but you'll know it
works.
Justin