[humanser] Seeking suggestions

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 20:55:53 UTC 2017

I'm not sure, but I know that if you grill employers, and especially
sometimes, I T folks, they panic, and think that we're a problem, so I'm not
sure.  Maybe do the research first, or see if you can find folks who are
Blind and working in your field.
I've found that people aren't receptive to us working with them because we
can be a problem with the technology according to them. My friends, and even
my cousins have pretty much said that they couldn't see how I could do their
jobs a job at their company.  People immediately say their company is not
accessible, right after they say you can do anything and work anywhere, but
not with them. So, I'm not sure how to broach the subject without some
research, or rapport. I guess if you could find someone in the field, or ask
on the programmers list, then you might be able to come up with a line of
questions which could help you.

 Justin