[humanser] Question REgarding Software

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 14:31:34 UTC 2017

Greetings friends.
Thank you for sharing such great information. The following question is for a member of our affiliates, who I am encouraging to join the division and email list, and for myself. What is the latest ask to software for medical records, documentation for insurance companies, Etc. Is there specific software? That you guys have found to be more accessible than others? If so what are the names of those software or platforms? Is there anything in the works in addressing the platforms, Telehealth, or software that is currently not accessible with screen readers? I look forward to your replies!
James Alan Boehm

Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
Send NFB correspondences to: secretary at NFB-TN.org
-Audrey Hepburn: "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m Possible'"

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"