[humanser] We welcome you to join our monthly Board meeting

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Fri Mar 31 15:32:23 UTC 2017

The National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division cordially
invites you all to join us for our monthly Board of Directors meeting
this Sunday at 8pm Eastern time. We would love it if you were to call
in and be a part of the movement of this great division and
organization.

To call-in, please call
513-386-0000
Access Code:
554254

We hope to hear from many of you

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Secretary
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.