[humanser] Board meeting this Sunday

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Fri May 5 20:03:28 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists,
The NFB Human Services Division will be holding their monthly Board
meeting this coming Sunday at 8pm Eastern. We encourage you all to
come join us to take part in the movement that our Division is taking
alongside our Federation family.

The call-in information is as follows:

Call:
513-386-0000
Access Code:
554254

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Secretary
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.