[humanser] Seeking information on software packages

Rebecca Arrowood rmarrowood12 at me.com
Sat Nov 11 18:41:32 UTC 2017

I think I used Cara paths during my internship. It was a web based program so as long as the web browser worked with the screen reader or magnifier I did not I have too many issues. However I did not solely rely on a reader as I do have some vision so I was able to use the magnifier if something did not read it but I think for the most part it worked pretty well.

Thanks,
Rebecca Arrowood
Sent from my iPhone