[humanser] Question about Recognizing and Reporting on NonvisualCharacteristics of Clients

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 10:57:26 UTC 2017

JD, thank you so much for this helpful feedback! I wondered if just
asking might be an option, but it also feels uncomfortable to ask
these kinds of questions as it is not the norm, but then again,
neither are some of the other, more standard questions in a mental
status exam, haha.
Thanks so much for your help!

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.