[humanser] Accessibility of Therap, online documentation.

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 03:36:30 UTC 2018

Hi all,

First, I apologize if this message is a duplicate.  I wrote a reply
last week but I don't see it now.  Gotta love tech.

Both of these are good suggestions.  I tried using alt down arrow
because there was a spoken prompt which said to do so, but it didn't
do anything.  The good news is that the company has been very
responsive and asked some good questions about what is specifically
happening so they can troubleshoot.

--
Kaiti Shelton