[humanser] Accessible Webcams and Recording Software for Recording Sessions

Dennis R Sumlin CPC drsumlin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:20:01 UTC 2018

Hello Sarah.

I have a Logitech camera, and yes, the program is not accessible. There
is the program called Debut made by NCH software. It is much more
accessible. I use it all the time. You can use it with the Logitech camera.

--

*****
Dennis R. Sumlin CPC, DTM

Promotion/Marketing Director
195 The Globe Internet Radio <http://www.195theglobe.com>

Starting a new website? Want your own domain? Siber Name can help!
<http://www.sibername.com/?agent=Wq07AXo> Get your dream name and
hosting for dream prices.