[humanser] Freestatesocialwork.com

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 21:59:29 UTC 2018

My job developers intern discovered a site called freestatesocialwork.com. Lots of articles look interesting and you can for $60 take all the credit in a year you want.  Have any of you used this site to earn continuing education credits?  Are there any sites you found quite accessible that are also low cost?

Most of the site seems accessible however I can’t read the PDF on my phone. Is it me, my iPhone, or is there articles just needing to be run through Kurzweil? They say to contact them if you have a disability and need special accommodations. I sent an email saying that this didn’t work on my iPhone. Any advice? I don’t know how to use theKurtzweil software so I’m hoping I can make it work on my phone. Four dollars per continuing education credit and their excepted all over the nation is a pretty good deal!

Thanks in advance!

Ericka Nelson