[humanser] Creating a Genogram

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 20:51:04 UTC 2018

Hello Jonathon,
	I had a similar problem in my course work. Sometimes it is good to
determine just who the audience is. If you are working with a client to
share the information with, you could try to understand the genogram from
their view. You could use wicisticks (I hope that I am spelling ths right)
or other tactile representations of the various connections. I have even
used Tinkertoys! I imagine that you could also use Legos.
	I would get with your instructor. The most importand element of this
work in the classroom is that you are able to demonstrate your understanding
of the genogram. A paper could do this and is a perfectly acceptable
accomidation.

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MSPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.