[humanser] reference management softwares

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 26 23:50:09 UTC 2018

Elif,

This software would be nice for organization. Did you ever find one?
I know there are online websites where you can type in the citation info and
it creates each citation for you.. For instance, Easy bib.
But, II think you wanted something more sophisticated.
When I was in college at Marymount, they recommended
Refworks, but that has some access issues as you  already found out.

Ashley