[humanser] Introductions

Dennis R. Sumlin CPC, DTM drsumlin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:19:41 UTC 2018

Hello.
My name is Dennis. I am a past board member of the Human Services Division,
as well as the past president of the Performing Arts Division. I am a
certified Life Coach specializing in Core Confidence development, clarity on
goals and life purpose, and holistic awareness. I usually work with men
18-34. I also have a background in teen mentoring.

I am also a voice artist/speaker. Along with confidence and blindness
awareness style speeches, I have also been in commercials and small art
based projects.