[humanser] placement question

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:30:21 UTC 2018

Hello,
	I know that this list is comprised mostly of individuals in the US.
I saw that Ginny has replied to you and you can know that she is a fellow
Canadian that really knows her stuff.  If I was in the great white north, I
would definitely look her up.  I would be lost in giving you directions.
Ginny is amazing and would be able to give you some local assistance.  I
would truly give her a strong recommendation and feel you could not ask for
a better advocate in your position.  I wish you luck!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MSPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.