[humanser] Question about Microsoft 2007 and compatibility with softwares

Cook, Shannon Shannon.Cook at sccb.sc.gov
Wed Mar 7 21:18:35 UTC 2018

Our agency used to use software to track our clients called CIS.  It did not work with JAWS at the time, but honestly, I doubt anyone tried to script for it since so few blind staff would actually use it.  We now use an accessible software package.  Don't be discouraged. Like I said, just because we did not use it with JAWS doesn't mean it can't be done.

Shannon Cook, MSW, CPM