[humanser] GRE?

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:30:47 UTC 2018

Hello Rebecca,
I have fallen behind in my emails so I apologize for this delayed
response to your question about study materials for the GRE. I
realized it looked like you only got one response on-list though so I
wanted to reach out.

I personally used the Braille materials provided by ETS and was
pleased with them. In addition to sample GRE's, I received volumes of
study materials on math, as that was the portion of the GRE I was most
anxious/uncertain about.

I would recommend asking ETS if they have suggestions about accessible
study materials as well. I don't know if this was helpful or not, but
please feel free to follow up with further questions. Best of luck to
you in your studying and test prep process!

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632