[humanser] Private practice revisited, specifically, questions regarding marketing to receive private pay clients

Dennis R Sumlin CPC drsumlin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 19:18:20 UTC 2018

Go with a google voice. I use that for my business.

On 11/28/2018 9:13 AM, Beth Gustin, LPC via HumanSer wrote:
> Hello again!
>
> This list is an amazing wealth of resources and support. Once again, I come with a question.
> I am starting a very small part-time private practice and due to the location of the practice and the agency where I currently work, I can only take private pay clients. I am aware of this takes longer to build up and sustain, but I’m open to discussing strategies such as psychology today, therapy directory, etc. to market myself.
> I’m also curious to know what all of you do regarding phone lines so as not to use your personal line. I’m trying to avoid having to phones if possible. Do use Google voice? Or something else?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Beth
>
> Sent from my iPhone

*****
Dennis R. Sumlin CPC, DTM
Coach, Educator, Podcaster
The Core Confidence Life <https://www.coreconfidencelife.com>

Promotion/Marketing Director
195 The Globe Internet Radio <http://www.195theglobe.com>

Starting a new website? Want your own domain? Siber Name can help!
<http://www.sibername.com/?agent=Wq07AXo> Get your dream name and
hosting for dream prices.