[humanser] software vender

Hope Lewis hlewis64 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:56:28 UTC 2018

Good morning All,

I have a software issue on my job. My organization uses a software vender
named Clear Data: is anyone familiar with this vender?

According to the IT team at work, JAWS (having been put on the
organization's server) supposedly crashed the server. This was new for me as
it had never happened at any prior job sites for me.

Clear Data has decided to not attempt to place JAWS on the server themselves
as they are fearful that the server might crash again. The first attempt was
done by the internal IT folks, not their vender.

I'd welcome any suggestions, input, feedback, or insights that any of you
might offer regarding this tech issue.

Warmly,

Hope A. Lewis, LMSW