[humanser] software vender

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:18:26 UTC 2018

Hi Doug,
	This is interesting.  I wonder if the employer purchased the
software.  I had an employer purchase some AT for me and constantly reminded
me that ist was "their" product.  I work on the independent level so I
forget that there is a corporate world out there!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MS, LACT

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.