[humanser] Question from social science student undergrad in AK

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 23:38:08 UTC 2018

Hi,
I am following this thread, as I too am using SPSS in a statistics for social sciences course as an undergraduate social work student. I have not had much time to work with the software other than installation, so I would appreciate any input as well on list.
Thank you for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone