[humanser] Question from social science student undergrad in AK

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Sep 15 03:50:30 UTC 2018

I could be wrong, but think that SPSS does have accessibility
features. There may be different versions -- I am not an expert. I
would advise anyone interested in this topic to join our blind math
list, and ask there -- as I know there are people over there who know
a lot about this stuff.  Some people also use a statistics package
called R and we have a list for that too.  To join blind math,
either go to http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/blindmath_nfbnet.org
or send e-mail to blindmath-request at nfbnet.org and put subscribe on
subject line.

Dave