[humanser] Accessibility of National Counselor Exam, National

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:41:02 UTC 2019

Hi Elif,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I had wondered how they
might respond to a request for the computerized version with JAWS. I
also appreciate the heads-up about the two columns in the Word
document; I am never fond of that formatting. Thanks for sharing. I'm
glad that NFB was able to assist you. Good to know there is now
precedent.

Sarah