[humanser] LMSW exam and moving to a different state

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 19:21:53 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon,
My name is Shikha and I will be graduating on May 13 with my masters in social work. Does anyone have any experience with taking the LMSW exam? Does anyone have any study material or any advice on how to prepare for it and any accessibility barriers? Also I would like to move out of Georgia to Maryland or DC so how would I do that. Should I start looking for jobs in Maryland or DC. I am not a good test taker so is it OK to just have a MSW or do I need to get the licensure.

Thanks,
Shikha Desai
Bachelor in Social Work
Georgia State University 18
Master in Social Work Georgia State University Specialize Community Partnership 19