[humanser] Question Regarding the Veteran's Administration

Milissa Welch mwelch8877 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:51:47 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I am currently a student finishing my master's degree in vocational
rehabilitation counseling. I am slated to graduate in May of 2019. I have
the opportunity to apply for a year-long vocational rehabilitation
counseling fellowship at the veteran's administration which will begin in
September of 2019 if I am selected. Is there anyone on this list who works
for the VA who would be willing to answer some questions that I have off
list?

Thank you,

Milissa

mwelch8877 at gmail.com <mailto:mwelch8877 at gmail.com>