[humanser] Washington Seminar fact sheets and agenda

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Mon Jan 14 02:40:46 UTC 2019

Fellow Federationists,
Our division is very excited for the upcoming Washington seminar
happening at the end of the month. We have 3 key issues that our
organization will be discussing and advocating for with our members of
Congress.

I have included the link that contains the fact sheets as well as the
agenda for the seminar which you can visit at
https://nfb.org/washington-seminar

Although we are only tackling 3 issues at seminar, our Governmental
team works year round with other legislative issues such as the
Accessible Instructional Materials in Higher Education act.

We hope that many of you are able to attend.

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
1st Vice President
Legislative and Advocacy Committee Chairman
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.