[HumanSer] SPSS and JAWS

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 22:05:29 UTC 2019

Hello All,

               I have a stats class that utilizes SPSS.  The software says
that it is accessible for JAWS, but I am at a loss.  I have read that there
is an accessibility feature that needs to be enabled.  Any help?

Warmly,

Rev. Michael "Big Dog" Abell

MS, LAC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services

700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250

Phoenix, Arizona  85034

(602) 283-5053

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (

bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.