[HumanSer] SPSS and JAWS

Deniz Aydemir Döke daydemird at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 00:58:55 UTC 2019

Hello, for it to be accessible you need to choose the screen reader
option during installation. Otherwise it won’t be accessible. Like
Elif I have been using SPSS, the last version I used is 23. Let me
know if you have further questions.
Deniz

--
Deniz Aydemir-Doke

Counselor Education PhD candidate

Department of Educational Psychology, Counseling, and Special Education

The Pennsylvania State University

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email is intended only
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication is strictly prohibited, and you are requested to please
notify us immediately by telephone, and destroy the original message.