[HumanSer] Testing methods for blind individuals with learning disabilities

Lisa Irving lisamirving05 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:04:01 UTC 2019

Voice over was used to compile this message please contact me if you need clarification Sent from my iPhone hello,

I would like to know if there are any Nuro psychologist or psychologist on this list who have provided testing accommodations and test blind individuals with learning disabilities specifically, how have you assessed blind individuals for learning disabilities? Thank you from Lisa Irving