[humanser] Direct support professional positions

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 21:28:12 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,
As I am preparing to graduate with my bachelors of science and social work on May 11, I am applying for employment positions. Has anyone worked in a direct support professional role at a residential group home setting for people with developmental disabilities? If so, can you share about your experience in such a position as someone with a visual impairment? Just as a note, I am completely blind and I have a dog guide. Any insight you can provide would be very much appreciated.
Thank you for your continued encouragement and support, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda