[HumanSer] Gaining more independence questions

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:04:31 UTC 2019

Dear federation family,
I would like to move out of Georgia to Virginia or Maryland. I want to live on my own but I am having trouble with finding an entry level job. I just received my Schedule A letter from my vr counselor. Do you guys know if there are any entry level government jobs.
Also can social workers afford to live in the north east. I am not sure if I should wait to move after I get my license.
Thanks,

Shikha Desai
Bachelor in Social Work
Georgia State University 18
Master in Social Work Georgia State University Specialize Community Partnership 19