[HumanSer] Accessing SAMHSA’s Just in Time web-based training, Proteus, Paylocity, Better Impact, and the Vonage softphone systems

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 15:07:36 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,
As I have started a new job this week, I’m coming to all of you with a couple quick questions. Let me preface this by saying that I have a very supportive team surrounding me. Both my state department for the blind and my employer have been very optimistic and on top of working through accessibility concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
Have any of you successfully completed this just in time online training using a screen reader? If so, how did you access the material? I have found that the flash player used is completely in accessible. I have reached out to the webmaster for SAMHSA, As this is what they recommend doing when researching accessibility of online material from their website. However, I wanted to see if any of you have had any experience with this. I could use Aira, but the training is probably total 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
On another note, have any of you used the Proteus electronic health record system? If so, what has been your experience? on a related note, anyone who has experience with the systems: Better Impact, Vonage Soft Phone, and/or Paylocity and can provide feedback would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful week!

Best, Miranda