[HumanSer] Reminder of February by monthly Human Services Board. meeting tomorrow at 8 pm

Jessica jsnyder3986 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 00:56:48 UTC 2020

Are you interested in learning about the human service field? If so, please join the national Federation of the Blind’s human service division for our bi-monthly board meeting. This meeting typically occurs the first Sunday of every other month. Our next meeting is February  2, 2019 8 pm eastern standard time. The call in  information is as follows:
Phone number: ‭1 (513) 386-0000‬  access code 554254

Jessica Snyder
National Association of guide dog users treasurer and social media chair
Secretary National Federation of the blind human services division