[HumanSer] EMR software

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 13:59:23 UTC 2020

Hi Hope,

I use NextGen as a patient and have found it to be compatible with
JAWS with Firefox. I don't know about its compatibility from the
standpoint of a provider, but as a patient it is user-friendly, in my
experience.

Good luck,

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.