[HumanSer] Another EMR Question

bigdog4744 at gmail.com bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:10:11 UTC 2020

Hi JD,
	I have been using Simple Practice for a few years now.  I recently
began my private practice and am enjoying the ability to perform many of the
administrative tasks with a single tap of the enter button.  The EMR is not
without its difficulties.  The difference is that the team is responsive and
willing to make changes as necessary.  I use the telehealth for video
sessions and it is very user friendly
	The most difficult issue that I heard most practitioners tell me is
the administrative tasks become so burdensome that they either need to hire
help (which cuts into profits) or the work takes precious time away from the
work of a counselor.  I will soon be making myself available for
supervision.  The platform also allows me to keep records of the sessions
and progress of thde supervisee.  I smile everytime that I submit a claim
and watch as the money is deposited in my bank and the EAR recors the
payment in the books.  The only thing that I need to do is check the reports
to see how I am doing
	I can send you a link that will give you an additional free month if
you are interested.  I would also be willing to talk offline if you would
like.
Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MS, LPC, NCC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

Visionaries Counseling Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 245
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(480) 369-0805

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
visionariescounselingservices at gmail.com) or telephone (480-369-0805
), and permanently destroy or delete the original and any copies or
printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.