[HumanSer] Need a Therapist to Interview for Braille Monitor Article

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Jun 25 22:41:35 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

                I am writing an article about the intersection of blindness
and mental illness. I would like to interview a licensed professional who
has an expertise in one of the following areas:

1.       BiPolar Disorder

2.       Antisocial Personality Disorder

3.       Schizoid Personality Disorder

4.       Borderline Personality Disorder

5.       Histrionic Personality Disorder

6.       Dependent Personality Disorder

7.       Schizophrenia

8.       Paranoid Personality Disorder

9.       Narcissistic Personality Disorder

10.   Unspecified Personality Disorder

The ideal person would be someone with an additional specialization in
forensic psychology/psychiatry/mental health and/or familiarity with the
Americans with disabilities Act. If this messages describes you or you know
someone it does, please write to me off-list at president at nagdu.org. I look
forward to collaborating with you!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala