[HumanSer] Accessibility Question

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:50:06 UTC 2020

Hello, list,

I was just hired as a part-time Lead Call Handler for the crisis and
suicide intervention service in my county. The organization that
receives grant funding for these services uses a business
communication system called 3CX. The phones are equipped with a touch
screen pad where one can pull up information about calls that have
gone out or come in. This process is not immediately accessible, and I
am wondering if anyone else has had experience with this particular
system and might be able to provide guidance on making it more
accessible. I need to be able to access info such as which line calls
are coming in on, the start and stop times for calls, and the phone
number from which the call originated.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.