[HumanSer] Seeking Information

bigdog4744 at gmail.com bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:31:59 UTC 2020

Hello,
	I utilize Simple Practice.  I am an independent LPC and find it very
user friendly with JAWS.  I have a colleague in Denver that is starting up
and she utilizes it as well.  We have both used the tele practice feature
and find it to be accessible as well.  The best feature about the platform
is the integration.  I am able to do all through the platform.  Feel free to
contact me offline or through this list with your questions.  Best!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MS, LPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

Visionaries Counseling Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 245
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(480) 369-0805

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
visionariescounselingservices at gmail.com) or telephone (480-369-0805
), and permanently destroy or delete the original and any copies or
printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.