[HumanSer] Seeking Information

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Wed Mar 25 14:39:07 UTC 2020

Hello Deborah,
Zoom is a very accessible video conferencing platform. Some mental
health professionals have switched to that as well as many employers.
You can use it on the computer as well as an APP. There is also a
call-in feature if the client does not have a smart phone or computer,
they can simply call into the phone number of the conference you have
established.

Good luck,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Employment, Voting and Accessibility Team Intern
Disability Rights Texas