[HumanSer] Lmsw help

bigdog4744 at gmail.com bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 17:03:54 UTC 2020

Hello Mike,
	It is good to hear that you are still around.  How did your test go?
I would not say that you complained; you advocated for yourself!  I know how
hard you worked to get done.  Good work!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MS, LPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

Visionaries Counseling Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 245
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(480) 369-0805

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
visionariescounselingservices at gmail.com) or telephone (480-369-0805
), and permanently destroy or delete the original and any copies or
printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.