[HumanSer] Questions about Driver's License as a Minimum Requirement for Employment

Jess Trask jessandellie101611 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 21:05:11 UTC 2020

Hi Sarah
Are you working with the services for the blind in the state your in?

Have you considered hiring a driver?

The parents of the child/'children should responsible for transportation or
the school district.. In most school districts I've lived in the had the
regular bus that would take kids home right after school or what they refer
to as an activity bus or later bus for the kids who would stay after
school. Mostly for students who couldn't drive  in middle school and
freshman maybe sophomore year of high.